Lowongan Electronics Engineering | Lowongan Test Engineer | Lowongan Telecommunication
Marquistech is an integrated telecom domain company offering business value through innovative and cost-effective service delivery models to customers worldwide. Marquistech provides services for Mobile Handset Application Development and Testing. We are one vendor solution for all technology and communication needs. Marquis is one-stop software development and testing solution for hand-helds complying to 2G, 2.5G and 3G technologies and applications to enhance your product line and provides a distinct time-to-market edge. Marquistech has expanded its development and test service to global markets. The company’s field test and application development division has been successfully delivering CDMA and GSM field test services and new application development since 2005. Field tesing is carried out across Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle-East Africa (MEA), South-East Asia Pacific (SEAP) & Middle-East North Africa (MENA).
Mobile Test Engineer
- Provide analysis & feedback about results to Team, Project Lead.
- Responsible for ensuring that test tasks are completed from testing perspective on time.
- Should be able to understand Customer Requirement and take immediate actions in order to debug issues.
- Ready to travel nearby areas for customer interaction etc.
- Responsible for debugging post launch issues.
- Responsible for Error filtration and verification as per product requirement.
- Responsible for collecting, compiling, providing user feedbacks.
- Responsible for coordination of all Internal and External activities of different products.
- Responsible for preparing and sending reports to various project leads globally.
- Responsible for Complete coordination for the End User Testing/ User Feedback activity.
- Role will have elements of end user testing, functional, regression and performance testing.
- Responsible for performing manual testing on different mobile phones.
- He will also be responsible for supporting and debugging post launch issues.
- The person will also be responsible for managing a hub individually and coordinating with local team in Indonesia as well as in India.
- This person will also test, evaluate, and analyze various SW and HW builds/combinations for different products to assess End user expectation compliance, performance.
- Test Engineer will be responsible for supporting client in performing handset testing for live networks.
- Detailed Oriented, Analytical, Problem Solving, Planning and Organizing, Flexibility, Creativity, Initiative, Proactive Learner, Customer Service Oriented, Tolerance of Ambiguity, Decision Making, Strong Planning and Organizing.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills (English).
- Should be able to perform analytic debugging.
- Knowledge of GSM, WCDMA.
- Basic Technical Knowledge of Cellular and PCS Systems.
- Highly motivated individual, able to set priorities and meet deadlines, and be a strong team player.
- Excellent knowledge on Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Bachelors in Electronic and Communication or any equivalent field.
- Candidate must possess at least a Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Candidate should have 1or 2 years of experience in mobile testing, telecom domain.
Notice period required
Thanks & Regards,
Senior HR Executive,
|Lowongan Kerja Lainnya:|