Lowongan Law/Legal Services | Lowongan Company Secretary | Lowongan Insurance
PT Great Eastern Life Indonesia
Great Eastern is the oldest and most established life insurance group in Singapore and Malaysia. With $54 billion in assets and 3.8 million policyholders, it has two successful distribution channels - the tied agency force and bancassurance. The Company also operates in China, Indonesia, Vietnam and Brunei. Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited has been assigned the financial strength and counterparty credit ratings of 'AA-' by Standard & Poor's, which is one of the highest among Asian life insurance companies. Great Eastern's asset management subsidiary, Lion Global Investors Limited, is one of the largest private sector asset management companies in Southeast Asia.
Great Eastern is a subsidiary of OCBC Bank, the second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets. It is among the world's highest rated banks, with a long term credit rating of Aa1 from Moody's. It is also ranked by Bloomberg Markets as the world's strongest bank. OCBC Bank's key markets are Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Greater China. It has a network of over 500 branches and representative offices in 15 countries and territories, including more than 400 bran ches and offices in Indonesia operated by its subsidiary, Bank OCBC NISP.
Since 1908, Great Eastern has a strong legacy of putting you first. We make life great by providing financial security, and promoting good health and meaningful relationships. With our comprehensive suite of plans to meet your every need, you can be assured of true peace of mind. That's our Great Eastern promise.
PT Great Eastern Life Indonesia belongs to Great Eastern Group of Companies, the largest life
insurance group in Singapore and Malaysia with its two distribution channels – the tied agency and bancassurance.
Great Eastern started its operation in Indonesia in1996, with headquarters in Jakarta and several Sales Offices in big cities in Indonesia
Corporate Secretariat Associate
- Assisting Legal Department while assistance is required
- Implementing Corporate Secretariat Projects
- Assisting Head of Legal & Corporate Secretariat in arranging BOC Meeting, BOD Meeting, Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
- Reviewing the notarial deeds
- Liaising with notary regarding notarial deeds
- Maintaining and updating corporate secretarial documents
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Project Management exposure.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in performing corporate secretariat
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Law or equivalent.
requirements, please send your application with
complete resume, academic transcript and
photograph to :
DIVISION - PT GREAT EASTERN LIFE INDONESIA
Menara Karya 5th floor Jl.H.R Rasuna Said Blok.X-5
Email to: email@example.com
|Lowongan Kerja Lainnya:|